The following are the billing terms of Wisconsin Internet, Inc. Please read them carefully and understand them before you sign up as a new subscriber.
- All charges are billed either monthly, quarterly or yearly.
- It is the responsibility of each subscriber to make full use of purchased time within the allotted hours for each plan. Time not used by the end of the subscriber's billing period is lost, and does not transfer to the next day or month. Payments made to Wisconsin Internet, Inc. are refundable on a pro-rated basis. Wisconsin Internet, Inc. will issue refunds upon evidence of an error made on the part of Wisconsin Internet, Inc., or to customers who are not satisfied with the performance of the agreed upon services. Terminated accounts that were paid on a quarterly basis will not be refunded the 10% surcharge.
- Authorization for Credit/Debit card transactions is considered to be continuous. The subscriber's authorization remains in effect until it is rescinded in writing.
- Service is provided on a monthly basis and is considered "rolling". The subscriber is required to pay for a minimum of one month of service before activation of an account and either monthly, quarterly or yearly after that date.
- An account will be continuously billed and maintained until the subscriber chooses to terminate said account. Official termination of an account requires that the subscriber send a written request. Wisconsin Internet, Inc. will terminate an account at the beginning of the billing period immediately following receipt of a written request. The subscriber is held responsible for keeping Wisconsin Internet, Inc. informed of a valid mailing address. Wisconsin Internet, Inc. is not responsible for determining the intentions of a subscriber when dealing with account termination or address correction. Termination requests are processed as they are received. It is the responsibility of the subscriber to insure that a written request arrives prior to the billing date at which the subscriber wishes to terminate an account.
- Failed verification of a credit card or failure to pay a bill within fifteen days of the billing date (checks/money orders) will result in a freeze on the delinquent account until the payment clears. Frozen accounts will still be able to receive e-mail and other files, but will be inaccessible to the account holder for the duration of the freeze. Any account which remains frozen for more than one month will be terminated. Payment not received for back fees will be turned over to a collection agency after three notices have been mailed to the account holder.
- Under no circumstances is Wisconsin Internet, Inc. responsible for the status, altered or current, of any data stored or transmitted in any of its facilities. In addition, the subscriber understands that the use of Wisconsin Internet, Inc. facilities is accompanied by the risk of damaging events or entities such as weather, electrical surges, theft, line failure, viruses, or other acts of God that could affect data or access availability. Wisconsin Internet, Inc. is not liable for any losses caused by such events or occurrences. In the case of an interruption of service lasting 10 days or more, Wisconsin Internet, Inc. agrees to credit all active accounts with an additional month of paid service within the parameters of the subscriber's current contract
- All account holders on Wisconsin Internet, Inc. must be 18 years or older. Accounts may be formed in the name of a younger subscriber with the signed, written consent of a parent or guardian. That parent or guardian is then responsible for the terms of the subscriber contract in full.
- Each subscriber understands that this contract represents the entirety of the agreement between that entity and Wisconsin Internet, Inc. Any additional terms, agreements, or understandings in any form are null and void save where written in as addendum to this contract and signed by an Wisconsin Internet, Inc. administrator.
- Each subscriber understands that the use of Wisconsin Internet, Inc. facilities constitutes the complete acceptance of these terms.
Questions about billing should be sent to email@example.com.Call 262-884-2040 for more information.