Acceptable Use Policy
- I acknowledge that permission is granted to me to use Wisconsin Internet services according to the terms of this agreement. Use of Wisconsin Internet services constitutes acceptance of these terms.
- I understand that Wisconsin Internet is not responsible for any telephone charges incurred by the customer, and that I should check with my telephone carrier to ensure that Wisconsin Internet dialup numbers are local calls.
- I understand that my unlimited dial-in account is not a 24-hour-per-day dedicated access connection and will make no attempt to utilize my account for repeated, continuous connections exceeding twenty four (24) hours at a time (this stipulation includes programs that automatically redial when disconnected from the server).
- I understand that I must notify Wisconsin Internet prior to termination of my account and acknowledge that Wisconsin Internet has the right to issue and collect bills pertaining to accounts for which notification has not been received.
- I will not log onto the Wisconsin Internet authentication server from more than one computer at a time to achieve multiple, simultaneous connections using the same logon ID and password.
- I will not use my Wisconsin Internet account to participate in illegal or criminal activities.
- I will not send or post fraudulent or harassing electronic messages (this stipulation includes "spamming" or sending a message's content to an unreasonable number of mail addresses or message areas, as well as unsolicited mailing of commercial sales pitches).
- I will not post messages to public message areas which violate any restriction in that area's charter or policy.
- I will not use or attempt to use programs for the purpose of shutting down the system, defrauding other customers, or gaining unauthorized access to computers, networks, file areas or system privileges.
- I will not take abusive actions on IRC servers (such as cloning and running bots intended to take malicious action).
- I will not post images depicting nudity in a Wisconsin Internet WWW directory or place files containing commercial software in file areas readable by the public.
- I attest to the truthfulness and accuracy of all information I have submitted on the Wisconsin Internet Application or any other Wisconsin Internet form.
- I understand that Wisconsin Internet may immediately terminate my subscription at any time, under any circumstances, and that Wisconsin Internet may choose to deny me any future access through its services.
Questions regarding acceptable use of Wisconsin Internet services should be sent to email@example.com